When you make a cash contribution with ACH, you will receive an email when your payment is successful, and the funds have been released to your account. The process from opening the account to when the funds are released can take as few as 1-2 business days but may take up to 4-5 business days. The process of funds being transferred from your bank to us is automatic and begins once your account has been verified.
You may receive an email that your ACH has been rejected; in the email, it will inform you why the ACH could not be completed. For more information, submit a request under "Account Funding."
If you would like to cancel an ACH contribution, please contact your current financial institution. While we can do our best to cancel a pending ACH request on our end, it is always best to reach out to your financial institution to ensure the funding gets formally canceled.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I contribute to an Inherited IRA?
- What if I over-contributed to my IRA?
- Is my ACH being processed?
- Can I make pre tax contributions to my IRA via payroll deduction?
- Can I contribute or transfer crypto from an exchange wallet like Kraken, Gemini, or Coinbase?
- Can I fund my account with an ACH Transfer, Debit Card or Credit Card?
- How much can I contribute per year?
- I contributed to a Roth IRA but I make over the income limit
- How do I make a cash contribution to my IRA?
- Can I add funds through the credit or debit card on file?