Yes! Follow the steps below to find out how to link multiple accounts or how to delete current linked accounts.
Once logged into your account, click on the "My Account" tab to the left. Then, locate the "Manage Funding Sources" button.
From here, you may click "Link Additional Bank Account." iTrustCapital uses MX to connect your account. Just follow the prompts to continue linking your account.
To remove a linked bank account, click the menu to the right and select "Remove."
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I link multiple bank accounts to contribute via ACH?
- Can I contribute to an Inherited IRA?
- What if I over-contributed to my IRA?
- Is my ACH being processed?
- Can I make pretax contributions to my IRA via payroll deduction?
- Can I contribute or transfer crypto from an exchange wallet like Kraken, Gemini, or Coinbase?
- Can I fund my account with an ACH Transfer, Debit Card or Credit Card?
- How much can I contribute per year?
- I contributed to a Roth IRA but I make over the income limit
- How do I make a cash contribution to my IRA?