Per IRS guidelines, you cannot fund an IRA with Crypto from an exchange or a digital wallet. Cash contributions must be funded with USD and USD only.
Please follow the steps in this article to get started.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Can I link multiple bank accounts to contribute via ACH?
- Can I contribute to an Inherited IRA?
- What if I over-contributed to my IRA?
- Is my ACH being processed?
- Can I make pretax contributions to my IRA via payroll deduction?
- Can I contribute or transfer crypto from an exchange wallet like Kraken, Gemini, or Coinbase?
- Can I fund my account with an ACH Transfer, Debit Card or Credit Card?
- How much can I contribute per year?
- I contributed to a Roth IRA but I make over the income limit
- How do I make a cash contribution to my IRA?