Once you complete your IRA application and your account is activated, you will be able to make a cash contribution to your IRA. Before proceeding with your contribution please refer to the IRS website for your annual contribution limitations and eligibility.
If you would like to move forward with a cash contribution, please follow the steps below:
Select the "Add Funds" button on your account's dashboard
Once you click "Contribute", select "Cash Contribution"
Finally, select which method of cash contribution you would like to proceed with
* Keep in mind each method has different timelines for when the funds will arrive*
Still, have questions? Feel free to submit a request under "Account Funding".
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I contribute to an Inherited IRA?
- What if I over-contributed to my IRA?
- Is my ACH being processed?
- Can I make pretax contributions to my IRA via payroll deduction?
- Can I contribute or transfer crypto from an exchange wallet like Kraken, Gemini, or Coinbase?
- Can I fund my account with an ACH Transfer, Debit Card or Credit Card?
- How much can I contribute per year?
- I contributed to a Roth IRA but I make over the income limit
- How do I make a cash contribution to my IRA?
- Can I add funds through the credit or debit card on file?