After you complete an online application through our website, sign the Custodial Agreement, and get through each step of the funding process, your current financial institution may send us a wire transfer to fund your account.
Most wire transfers can be funded within an iTrustCapital account within 4 hours to a business day. It depends on whether your current institution and the involved banks meet applicable business hour cutoff procedures.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How To Transfer My IRA to iTrustCapital
- What is a "Rollover IRA?"
- Can I transfer my Roth IRA to a Traditional IRA?
- How do I complete my Transfer Form?
- Transfer Your Bitcoin / Crypto IRA 'In-Kind'
- How long will it take for the wire transfer from my current custodian to arrive?
- Where are my funds from my transfer?
- How to Transfer an Inherited IRA