An Inherited IRA, also known as a Beneficiary IRA, can be transferred to iTrustCapital just like any Roth or Traditional IRA. Keep in mind, when transferring an Inherited IRA you may not move it into a non-Inherited IRA account unless you are the spouse of the original account holder.
As a first step, please establish an Inherited IRA with iTrustCapital. You are also not permitted to make annual contributions to Inherited IRAs per IRS guidelines. For more information on the transfer process click here.
Please view the video walkthrough of transferring an Inherited IRA.
Still, having trouble? Submit a request under "Account Onboard".
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How To Transfer My IRA to iTrustCapital
- What is a "Rollover IRA?"
- Can I transfer my Roth IRA to a Traditional IRA?
- How do I complete my Transfer Form?
- Transfer Your Bitcoin / Crypto IRA 'In-Kind'
- How long will it take for the wire transfer from my current custodian to arrive?
- Where are my funds from my transfer?
- How to Transfer an Inherited IRA