Follow the steps below to transfer your IRA into iTrustCapital. (If you have not yet done so, open an account with iTrustCapital, complete your IRA application, and complete your DocuSign. Click here for help getting started.)
- Existing IRAs can be transferred to fund your Crypto IRA on the iTrustCapital platform
- If you already have a Bitcoin/Crypto IRA through a different provider, you can likely do an In-Kind Transfer - this allows you to transfer cryptocurrency wallet to wallet without liquidating your assets
- The transfer process usually takes 1-2 weeks from start to finish
1. Log into your dashboard and click "Add Funds" on the Account Funding page
2. On the funding page, click the drop-down menu and select "IRA Transfer"
3. After selecting "IRA Transfer", a form will appear, complete the form and select "Done"
4. After submitting your transfer request, you will receive a transfer form in your "My Documents" tab within your account's dashboard
Click here for a walkthrough on how to complete the transfer form.
Still having trouble? Submit a request under "Account Funding".
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How To Transfer My IRA to iTrustCapital
- What is a "Rollover IRA?"
- Can I transfer my Roth IRA to a Traditional IRA?
- How do I complete my Transfer Form?
- Transfer Your Bitcoin / Crypto IRA 'In-Kind'
- How long will it take for the wire transfer from my current custodian to arrive?
- Where are my funds from my transfer?
- How to Transfer an Inherited IRA