Follow the step below to transfer your IRA into iTrustCapital. (If you have not yet done so, open an account with iTrustCapital, complete your IRA application, and complete your DocuSign. Click here for help getting started)
- Existing IRAs can be transferred to a new IRA without creating a taxable event or penalty.
- If you already have a Bitcoin/Crypto IRA through a different provider, you can likely do an In-Kind Transfer. This allows you to transfer cryptocurrency wallet to wallet without liquidating to your assets.
- The transfer process from start to finish usually takes 1-2 weeks.
1. Log into your dashboard and click "Contribute" Account Funding.
2. At the funding page, click the drop-down menu and select "IRA Transfer".
3. After selecting "IRA Tranfers" a form will appear. Complete the form and select "Done."