There are three Steps to complete an IRA Transfer:
1) Finish an application on our website for an IRA to IRA Transfer via the "Open Account" button on the top right.
2) We will upload a Transfer Form to your dashboard in the "My Documents" section. Please complete, sign, and re-upload the form to your dashboard. We will submit the request to your current custodian.
3) Follow up with your current custodian to ensure they received the request and are sending the funds to your new IRA here.
Please follow the steps in this article to get started - Get Started
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How To Transfer My IRA to iTrustCapital
- What is a "Rollover IRA?"
- Can I transfer my Roth IRA to a Traditional IRA?
- How do I complete my Transfer Form?
- Transfer Your Bitcoin / Crypto IRA 'In-Kind'
- How long will it take for the wire transfer from my current custodian to arrive?
- Where are my funds from my transfer?
- How to Transfer an Inherited IRA