The minimum to open an iTrust account is $1,000. The maximum to fund an account is based on IRS limitations for cash contributions. There is no maximum for IRA Transfers or Qualified Plan Rollovers.
Each additional deposit (transfer, rollover, or cash contribution) has a minimum of $500.
The maximum yearly contributions in both a Traditional and Roth IRA are $6,000 if you are under 50 years old, and $7,000 if you are 50 years old. The maximum contribution for SEP IRAs is $61,000 for 2022. Please consult with a tax professional regarding what makes sense for you.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How can I find / generate my account statement?
- Can my IRA be owned by my LLC or Trust?
- What are the requirements to open an IRA with iTrustCapital?
- Where is my Service Pin?
- After my account gets funded, does it start as Crypto or USD?
- Can I make a contribution to an IRA with Cryptocurrency I already own?
- What is the minimum and maximum amount per account?
- How quickly can I set up a new IRA?
- How do I buy and sell once I am set up?
- What is the minimum account balance in order to start an IRA with iTrustCapital?