When setting up a bank wire, it does not matter if the bank address does not match what was emailed to you. Most importantly, ensure that the Routing and Account Numbers match the instructions.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Staking (FAQ)
- How can I find/generate my account statement?
- Can my IRA be owned by my LLC or Trust?
- What are the requirements to open an IRA with iTrustCapital?
- Where is my Service Pin?
- After my account gets funded, does it start as Crypto or USD?
- Can I make a contribution to an IRA with Cryptocurrency I already own?
- What is the minimum and maximum contribution amount per account?
- How quickly can I set up a new IRA?
- How do I buy and sell once I am set up?