Yes. You can have as many IRAs as you would like, however, please note that annual IRA contribution limits apply to all of the IRAs you own - your cumulative contributions can not exceed the annual limits set by the IRS.
For more information regarding contributions at iTrustCapital, click here.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I take out a loan or borrow against my IRA account with iTrustCapital?
- How do I request my annual RMD from my IRA?
- What is an RMD (Required Minimum Distribution)?
- What is a SEP IRA?
- What is the 5-Year Rule related to Roth IRAs?
- Can my spouse and I have a joint account?
- Can I have more than one IRA?
- What is the difference between a Traditional IRA and a Roth IRA?