If your current Custodian is unable to include your Fortress Trust Checking Account Number on your issued check, please feel free to include it on a post-it note or cover letter when you mail the check to Fortress Trust using the funding instructions we provide.
For more information on our Rollovers FAQ, click here.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Rollover My Qualified Plan to iTrustCapital
- What if my FT (Fortress Trust) Checking Account Number is not on the check issued by my current Custodian?
- I have an Indirect/60-Day Rollover: What should I do?
- Rolling Over A Current Employer Plan
- My rollover check is made Payable To iTrustCapital, is that ok?
- Have you received my rollover funds?