Have you initiated the rollover with your previous custodian?
- If yes, your funds should be on the way. After the release date arrives, we will email you again, letting you know your funds have been released and you are ready to buy and sell.
Note: Checks may take 7-10 business days to arrive.
- If not, please review the Funding Instructions we sent you via email. You are required to call your current custodian and initiate the rollover. Please ask if your current custodian can provide a tracking confirmation number, as that will provide a reliable way to track your check.
Was this article helpful?
3 out of 6 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How to Rollover My Qualified Plan to iTrustCapital
- What if my FT (Fortress Trust) Checking Account Number is not on the check issued by my current Custodian?
- I have an Indirect/60-Day Rollover: What should I do?
- Rolling Over A Current Employer Plan
- My rollover check is made Payable To iTrustCapital, is that ok?
- Have you received my rollover funds?