No, all checks must be made payable to iTrust Custodial Services as our email instructs.
Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- I have an Indirect/60-Day Rollover: What should I do?
- Can I rollover my TSP to iTrustCapital? A Step-By-Step!
- How To Rollover My Retirement Account (401k, 403b, Pension, Annuity, etc.)
- Rolling Over A Current Employer Plan
- My rollover check is made Payable To iTrustCapital, is that ok?
- Have you received my rollover funds?