Each and every exchange will have a different bid-ask spread and we take the prices directly from our liquidity providers.
You can see the different pricings offered by exchanges here. Currently, we are looking to add more liquidity providers to ensure our clients have increased accessibility to liquidity, enabling them to capitalized on the best prices possible.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Conditional Transactions FAQ
- Where do the prices come from?
- Can I place a limit order or a stop loss? What are Conditional Transactions?
- Am I able to self-trade my digital assets?
- Is there a minimum or maximum per transaction?
- How fast are your transactions? How long will it take to execute and settle?
- When I submit a transaction, the system says that I have an insufficient balance.
- Why is my transaction not going through?