A transfer is one of the three ways to fund your crypto IRA. You can transfer any current IRA to iTrustCapital. Please follow the steps below to proceed with the transfer process.
Once in your dashboard, click "Add Funds (formerly "Contribute")
Select "IRA Transfer"
Provide the required information and click "Done"
After submitting your transfer request, you will receive a transfer form in your "My Documents" tab within your account's dashboard. Click here for a walkthrough on how to complete the transfer form.
Still, having trouble? Submit a request under "Account Funding."
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How To Transfer My IRA to iTrustCapital
- How to transfer-in an IRA
- Can I transfer my Roth IRA to a Traditional IRA?
- How do I complete my Transfer Form?
- Transfer Your Bitcoin / Crypto IRA 'In-Kind'
- How long will it take for the wire transfer from my current custodian to arrive?
- Where are my funds?
- How to Transfer an Inherited IRA