Funds from a tax-exempt (Roth) account cannot be moved to a tax-deferred (Trad) account. If you would like to move these funds from a Roth IRA onto our platform, you will need to open a Roth IRA with us at iTrustCapital.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How To Transfer My IRA to iTrustCapital
- How to transfer-in an IRA
- Can I transfer my Roth IRA to a Traditional IRA?
- How do I complete my Transfer Form?
- Transfer Your Bitcoin / Crypto IRA 'In-Kind'
- How long will it take for the wire transfer from my current custodian to arrive?
- Where are my funds?
- How to Transfer an Inherited IRA