How can I transfer out to another IRA provider? How can I transfer out to another IRA provider?

How can I transfer out to another IRA provider?

Contributor Contributor

In order for us to transfer your funds to another qualified retirement account, your new custodian must email/fax a signed transfer form and funding instructions. Your new custodian will provide the transfer form, it will not be provided by our Qualified Custodian, Fortress Trust, and it needs to be signed by both you and the custodian.

Fax copies are the preferred and most time-efficient method for us to accept and complete transfer requests. However, we can accept fax requests for Cash Transfers ONLY: (702) 946 0225/(855) 496-8303

**An emailed original PDF document will be required for any in-kind transfers** Please list the type and quantity of the coin being transferred and any remaining cash on the account for complete transfers to avoid delays. 

Please Note: If you funded your account with an ACH cash contribution, those funds would have to remain within your IRA for 90 days once the funds have been released to the platform.

The transfer request must be made out to Fortress Trust LLC NOT iTrustCapital.

Email - CC

Wet signature signed transfer forms are accepted to the below number or the physical address if needed, but with slower processing times.

Mailing address:

Fortress Trust

Attn. Seth Bergida

10801 W Charleston Blvd. Suite 440

Las Vegas, NV 89135


Was this article helpful?

0 out of 2 found this helpful