At iTrustCapital, we allow clients to invest in digital assets within Self-Directed Individual Retirement Accounts. To establish these SDIRAs, they must be under the applicant's full name.
We do not accept LLCs or Trusts as account owners. However, Trusts (Revocable, Irrevocable, etc.) may be listed as beneficiaries on the applicants' accounts.
For more information on Self-Directed Individual Retirement Accounts (SDIRAs), click here.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How can I find/generate my account statement?
- Can my IRA be owned by my LLC or Trust?
- Where is my Service Pin?
- After my account gets funded, does it start as Crypto or USD?
- Can I make a contribution to an IRA with Cryptocurrency I already own?
- What is the minimum and maximum contribution amount per account?
- How quickly can I set up a new IRA?
- How do I buy and sell once I am set up?
- What is the minimum account balance in order to start an IRA with iTrustCapital?
- Bank Address Doesn't Match Bank Wire Information