The following requirements are incorporated to ensure identity protection for our clients, as well as, to provide added security to our platform.
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Applicant must be 18 years or older to establish an account
- U.S. Issued SSN (Social Security Number)
- U.S. Government-Issued Identification Card (State Issued Driver's License, U.S. Issued Passport, or Military Identification Card)
- Applicant must have U.S. taxable income to be eligible to make contributions (please consult with your tax professional as we do not provide financial advice)
- Applicant must reside in the United States of America or a U.S. Military Base or U.S. Territory
- Residential addresses are required; we will NOT accept PO Boxes or business addresses
- A primary beneficiary is required to proceed with your application
- Beneficiaries must provide an SSN or ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number)
- If the beneficiary lives outside of the United States, then a SSN or ITIN is not required
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How can I find/generate my account statement?
- Can my IRA be owned by my LLC or Trust?
- What are the requirements to open an IRA with iTrustCapital?
- Where is my Service Pin?
- After my account gets funded, does it start as Crypto or USD?
- Can I make a contribution to an IRA with Cryptocurrency I already own?
- What is the minimum and maximum contribution amount per account?
- How quickly can I set up a new IRA?
- How do I buy and sell once I am set up?
- What is the minimum account balance in order to start an IRA with iTrustCapital?