Yes, clients can self-trade their digital asset holdings at any time back into cash. Clients are welcome to hold any percentage of the portfolio in cash as they would like for as long as they would like.
Please click here for more information on trading on our platform!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Conditional Transactions FAQ
- Where do the prices come from?
- Can I place a limit order or a stop loss? What are Conditional Transactions?
- Am I able to self-trade my digital assets?
- Is there a minimum or maximum per transaction?
- How fast are your transactions? How long will it take to execute and settle?
- When I submit a transaction, the system says that I have an insufficient balance.
- Why is my transaction not going through?