The service pin is a tool we use to help verify that the client submitting a request to make a change to their account is indeed the true owner of that account. This is just one of the measures we implement to ensure the security of our clients' accounts.
Once an associate has notified you that a service pin has been generated, it can be located by:
1. Logging into your account
2. Selecting the "Support" tab
3. Clicking "Show Service Pin"
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How can I find/generate my account statement?
- Can my IRA be owned by my LLC or Trust?
- What are the requirements to open an IRA with iTrustCapital?
- Where is my Service Pin?
- After my account gets funded, does it start as Crypto or USD?
- Can I make a contribution to an IRA with Cryptocurrency I already own?
- What is the minimum and maximum contribution amount per account?
- How quickly can I set up a new IRA?
- How do I buy and sell once I am set up?
- What is the minimum account balance in order to start an IRA with iTrustCapital?