You can make a cash contribution via check, wire, or ACH, but not via payroll deduction at this time. To learn how to complete a cash contribution, click here.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Can I link multiple bank accounts to contribute via ACH?
- Can I contribute to an Inherited IRA?
- What if I over-contributed to my IRA?
- Is my ACH being processed?
- Can I make pretax contributions to my IRA via payroll deduction?
- Can I contribute or transfer crypto from an exchange wallet like Kraken, Gemini, or Coinbase?
- Can I fund my account with an ACH Transfer, Debit Card or Credit Card?
- How much can I contribute per year?
- I contributed to a Roth IRA but I make over the income limit
- How do I make a cash contribution to my IRA?