iTrustCapital is not able to accept individuals based in the states of New York or Hawaii. This decision is based upon conflicting NY & HI state regulations regarding digital assets. We appreciate your interest in our services and apologize for any inconvenience.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Does iTrustCapital offer API integrations to third party platforms?
- Can I access your site from outside of the US?
- Why am getting a 1020 error when trying to login to the website?
- Does iTrustCapital operate in any other country besides the US?
- Do you have Inherited IRA's?
- Does iTrustCapital support New York and Hawaii State Residents?
- What if I want to open a Traditional IRA and a Roth IRA?
- Can iTrustCapital give me investment advice?
- What is the difference between having an iTrustCapital account vs. an exchange like Coinbase, Kraken, or Gemini?
- Can iTrustCapital help me with advice – financial or tax related?