iTrustCapital is not able to accept individuals based in the states of New York or Hawaii. This decision is based upon conflicting NY and HI state regulations regarding digital assets. We appreciate your interest in our services and apologize for any inconvenience.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Does iTrustCapital offer API integrations to third party platforms?
- Can I access your site from outside of the US?
- Why am getting a 1020 error when trying to login to the website?
- Does iTrustCapital operate in any other country besides the US?
- Do you have Inherited IRA's?
- Does iTrustCapital support New York and Hawaii State Residents?
- What if I want to open a Traditional IRA and a Roth IRA?
- Can iTrustCapital give me investment advice?
- Can iTrustCapital help me with advice – financial or tax related?