Clients are able to fund their account via ACH, Bank Wire, or a Check. There is no option to fund the account via a credit or debit card.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Can I link multiple bank accounts to contribute via ACH?
- Can I contribute to an Inherited IRA?
- What if I over-contributed to my IRA?
- Is my ACH being processed?
- Can I make pretax contributions to my IRA via payroll deduction?
- Can I contribute or transfer crypto from an exchange wallet like Kraken, Gemini, or Coinbase?
- Can I fund my account with an ACH Transfer, Debit Card or Credit Card?
- How much can I contribute per year?
- I contributed to a Roth IRA but I make over the income limit
- How do I make a cash contribution to my IRA?