The minimum initial contribution to open an iTrustCapital account is $1,000. The maximum annual contribution is based on IRS limitations. There is no maximum amount for IRA transfers or qualified plan rollovers. Each additional cash contribution has a minimum of $500.
The maximum annual cumulative contribution to either a Traditional and/or Roth IRA is $6,000 if you are under 50 years old and $7,000 if you are 50 years or older. The maximum contribution for SEP IRAs is $61,000 for 2022.
For more information, please visit the IRS website.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Staking (FAQ)
- How can I find/generate my account statement?
- Can my IRA be owned by my LLC or Trust?
- What are the requirements to open an IRA with iTrustCapital?
- Where is my Service Pin?
- After my account gets funded, does it start as Crypto or USD?
- Can I make a contribution to an IRA with Cryptocurrency I already own?
- What is the minimum and maximum contribution amount per account?
- How quickly can I set up a new IRA?
- How do I buy and sell once I am set up?