Have you completed, signed, and submitted your transfer form?
If yes, and you have received an email that your transfer-out request has been sent to your current custodian, please call your custodian regularly to confirm they received our transfer-out request. We will email you once we receive the funds. You do not need to contact us.
If not, review the Funding Instructions we sent you via email. You are required to complete a Transfer Form before we can proceed with your transfer into iTrustCapital.
For information on how to complete a Transfer Form, please click here.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How To Transfer My IRA to iTrustCapital
- What is a "Rollover IRA?"
- Can I transfer my Roth IRA to a Traditional IRA?
- How do I complete my Transfer Form?
- Transfer Your Bitcoin / Crypto IRA 'In-Kind'
- How long will it take for the wire transfer from my current custodian to arrive?
- Where are my funds from my transfer?
- How to Transfer an Inherited IRA