Once your funds are released to your account, it will remain in USD until you login and place an order. Since iTrustCapital provides Self-Directed IRAs, only you are able to places these orders - your account is 100% in your control.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How can I find/generate my account statement?
- Can my IRA be owned by my LLC or Trust?
- What are the requirements to open an IRA with iTrustCapital?
- Where is my Service Pin?
- After my account gets funded, does it start as Crypto or USD?
- Can I make a contribution to an IRA with Cryptocurrency I already own?
- What is the minimum and maximum contribution amount per account?
- How quickly can I set up a new IRA?
- How do I buy and sell once I am set up?
- What is the minimum account balance in order to start an IRA with iTrustCapital?