We can have your new IRA set up in 1-3 business days from the time you submit your online application. However, how you fund your account will determine when you will be able to start investing.
Steps to setting up your IRA:
1. Create Account: Here is a step-by-step guide to creating an account.
2. Fund Your Account: There are 3 ways to fund your iTrustCapital IRA.
3. How To Self-Trade: Buy or sell directly inside your iTrustCapital IRA.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How can I find / generate my account statement?
- Can my IRA be owned by my LLC or Trust?
- What are the requirements to open an IRA with iTrustCapital?
- Where is my Service Pin?
- After my account gets funded, does it start as Crypto or USD?
- Can I make a contribution to an IRA with Cryptocurrency I already own?
- What is the minimum and maximum amount per account?
- How quickly can I set up a new IRA?
- How do I buy and sell once I am set up?
- What is the minimum account balance in order to start an IRA with iTrustCapital?