After completing your application, your account will be run through "KYC" or "Know Your Customer", here we verify the information provided in your application. Once your application has passed through KYC, your account can be activated within 48 hours or less. Please note that how you choose to fund your account will determine when you will be able to start investing.
Steps to Set-Up Your IRA:
1. Create Account: Here is a step-by-step guide to creating an account
2. Fund Your Account: There are 3 ways to fund your iTrustCapital IRA
3. How To Self-Trade: Buy or sell directly inside your iTrustCapital IRA
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How can I find/generate my account statement?
- Can my IRA be owned by my LLC or Trust?
- Where is my Service Pin?
- After my account gets funded, does it start as Crypto or USD?
- Can I make a contribution to an IRA with Cryptocurrency I already own?
- What is the minimum and maximum contribution amount per account?
- How quickly can I set up a new IRA?
- How do I buy and sell once I am set up?
- What is the minimum account balance in order to start an IRA with iTrustCapital?
- Bank Address Doesn't Match Bank Wire Information