You simply log in to your iTrustCapital account in order to buy and sell, anytime night or day. Our platform is live 24/7 and you control all transactions.
For detailed instructions on buying and selling, please view this video.
Our platform is really straightforward. You buy and sell directly from your dashboard. When your funds arrive, they will arrive in USD. It is your job to allocate into the digital assets, or the gold and silver, as you see fit. You can always sell back into USD if you’d like.
We do not have token pairs. All buys and sells are 1% per transaction, so if you want to go from ETH to BTC, for example, you would have to execute two transaction, one for ETH to USD, and then another for USD to BTC.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How can I find / generate my account statement?
- Can my IRA be owned by my LLC or Trust?
- What are the requirements to open an IRA with iTrustCapital?
- Where is my Service Pin?
- After my account gets funded, does it start as Crypto or USD?
- Can I make a contribution to an IRA with Cryptocurrency I already own?
- What is the minimum and maximum amount per account?
- How quickly can I set up a new IRA?
- How do I buy and sell once I am set up?
- What is the minimum account balance in order to start an IRA with iTrustCapital?