The following steps will guide you through initiating a rollover:
1. From your iTrust dashboard, select "Add Funds" under US Dollar section.
2. From the dropdown menu, select "Employer Plan Rollover"
3. Please provide the requested information. Once completed select "Done"
An email will be sent out from firstname.lastname@example.org containing instructions on how to transfer the funds.
You will contact your plan administrator to initiate the Rollover with our instructions. We provide both bank wire instructions and check mailing instructions. Most plan administrators only mail physical checks and will not send wires for rollovers.
Rollover checks are usually sent by regular mail, which takes 7-10 business days to arrive. Once sent from your employer plan, the delivery timeframe depends upon the mail courier chosen.
All checks have a 3-business-day hold once received. You will be emailed once the check arrives.
For more information on rollovers, please visit Rollover FAQ's.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- I have an Indirect/60-Day Rollover: What should I do?
- Can I rollover my TSP to iTrustCapital? A Step-By-Step!
- How To Rollover My Retirement Account (401k, 403b, Pension, Annuity, etc.)
- Rolling Over A Current Employer Plan
- My rollover check is made Payable To iTrustCapital, is that ok?
- Have you received my rollover funds?