No, we simply provide a turnkey platform for you to manage your own IRA funds. It’s best to consult with your own Financial Advisor or Tax Professional for those types of questions.
For more information, please view this video below.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Does iTrustCapital offer API integrations to third party platforms?
- Can I access your site from outside of the US?
- Why am getting a 1020 error when trying to login to the website?
- Does iTrustCapital operate in any other country besides the US?
- Do you have Inherited IRA's?
- What if I want to open a Traditional IRA and a Roth IRA?
- Can iTrustCapital give me investment advice?
- Can iTrustCapital help me with advice – financial or tax related?